Audit Shareholder, CPA, CFE
- B.B.A in Accounting from Sam Houston State University
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Financial Institutions
- Professional Services
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
Debra has over 20 years’ experience in public accounting. Debra’s primary responsibility for attest engagements includes audits, reviews, compilations and preparation of financial statements, and/or special financial compliance reports (including Single Audits). She has managed and performed a variety of special engagements for clients, including agreed-upon procedures, litigation support, and other financial related services.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Founding President of the Executive Women’s Alliance
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
MORE ABOUT DEBRA
Debra received the 2013 “Woman of Distinction” award from the Montgomery County Women’s Council. Debra speaks at regional and local conferences on a variety of topics to other professionals. Debra co-authored a bi-weekly newspaper column for Montgomery County’s newspaper, The Courier. Debra has had numerous articles published in professional journals, including the Journal of Accountancy.