International Tax Services
Your business is evolving to a place you never imagined. It may be China, Brazil, Singapore or the U.K. It may be just across the border to Mexico or Canada. Although you know your business, you’ll need a partner to guide you and manage the many compliance and tax issues required in global commerce.
The team at Briggs & Veselka Co. works closely with growing businesses to launch or expand opportunities in other countries. Our international tax services flow from our role as big picture business advisors to our delivery skills under tough deadlines.
With our connections through BKR International, a global consortium of independent CPAs and service providers, you have access to our team of talent and a wealth of resources in host countries. Briggs & Veselka bridges any international divide to facilitate and complete research, reporting and filings — giving you confidence and support. In addition, we ensure that your international interests fit with your overall financial picture and business goals.
Review our services and let us know when you’re ready to choose an international tax and advisory team who understands the needs of busy owners and executives:
International Tax Planning
- Design of global tax efficient structures
- Cross-border financing strategies
- Global tax minimization studies
- ASC 740-10/FIN 48 analysis (uncertain tax positions)
- ASC 740/FAS 109 services (accounting and reporting requirements)
- Foreign tax credit planning, FTC utilization
- Transfer pricing analysis (documentation, policies, agreements)
- Export sales consulting
- Out-bound tax considerations of global expansion
- In-bound tax considerations for entering U.S. markets
Foreign Tax Compliance
- Preparation of all U.S. international forms, including Form 1118, 5471, 8865 and 8858
- Foreign tax credit calculations and accruals
- Carrybacks and amended returns
- Financial statement preparation
- Expatriate tax returns
- Establishing disregarded entity status
Comprehensive Tax Advice
- Foreign and U.S. tax planning and reporting integration
- Referrals to in-country tax and business resources
- CFO and internal accounting staff support
- Briggs & Veselka tax, audit and business advisory services
For more information on International Tax Services, contact Lien Le, Shareholder at LLe@bvccpa.com or 713.667.9147.