Public Company Audits
Briggs & Veselka offers audit and accounting services to small to mid-sized public companies.
When it comes to meeting the rigorous demands as a public registrant, you need an accounting firm that:
- performs highly-technical audit work to public companies
- possesses an in-depth understanding of the middle market
- communicates effectively
- has the ability to work collectively, bridging relationships with the entire reporting team
- guides you from a governance standpoint
Our qualified professionals offer valuable insight to entrepreneurs. Our public company audit practice is led by Kevin Chesser and Sheila Enriquez. Kevin’s experience includes a position in senior financial management at a public company, where he managed the financial accounting, SEC reporting and control processes and also developed and executed strategies to improve financial metrics and trends. Kevin has more than 10 years of Big Four experience and has provided auditing and advisory services, including financial statement and benefit plan audits, mergers and acquisition consulting, and other attest services. Sheila’s areas of expertise include assurance and consulting services, including financial statement audits, agreed upon procedures, and litigation support. She has extensive experience in analyzing complex business and financial issues. Her training as a CPA and attorney enables her to bridge communication across your financial advisory team.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Integrated Audit of Internal Controls (SOX)
- Internal Control Review
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- SSAE 16 Engagements
- Merger & Acquisition Analysis/Due Diligence
- Business Financial Planning/Forecasting
- Internal Fraud Investigation
- SOX Compliance
- Business Valuation
- Internal Audits
- Forensic Accounting
- Personal Financial Planning
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance (FAS 109)
- Trust, Estate & Gift Tax Return Preparation
- International Tax Expertise
- Multi-State Sales & Use Tax Strategies
- High Net Worth Tax Planning
- Tax Controversy
Contact Kevin Chesser at 713.667.9147 or KChesser@bvccpa.com to learn more about Briggs & Veselka Co. and our audit services to publicly-owned companies.
A printer-friendly version can be found here.
Contact Sheila Enriquez at 713.667.9147 or SEnriquez@bvccpa.com to learn more about Briggs & Veselka Co. and our audit services to publicly-owned companies.