Services for Professional Services Companies
- Audit, Review and Compilation of Financial Statements
- Employee Benefit Plan (401k) Audits
- Federal/State Tax Planning and Compliance for Corporations and Partnerships
- Entity Structure Analysis
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
- Gift & Estate Planning
- Revenue Enhancement & Cost-Containment Studies
- Accounts Receivables & Insurance Payment Reviews
- Internal Accounting System Reviews To Ensure All Services Performed are Billed and Collected
- Outsourced or Co-sourced Internal Audit Services
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Acquisition & Divestiture Support
- Acquisition & Internal Expansion Business Financing Services
How We Can Assist with Current Professional Services Accounting & Tax Issues
Acquisition & Divestiture
Aging baby boomers who are shareholders in professional services firms are more frequently contemplating A&D activities, which can be time consuming, expensive, and a distraction from serving your own clients.
How to prepare: From valuations to tax planning and operational improvement, Briggs & Veselka Acquisition & Divestiture professionals bring industry and transaction knowledge to mergers or acquisitions in professional services, either from a buyer or seller standpoint. For more information, contact Jason Sharp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost Management for Internal Financial Functions
Billing, month-end closings, and reports for lenders can place burdens on your existing finance and accounting staff and impede the cash flow of your operations.
How to prepare: Briggs & Veselka’s Outsourced Accounting Services provides budget flexibility and control when you require interim support of full back office accounting functions. For more information, contact Terry Sherrill at email@example.com.
When accounting firms are involved with lawsuits, they often require independent expert investigation and oftentimes, testimony of findings.
How to prepare: Our professionals have a unique combination of skills: decades of peer review experience; SEC registrant experience; testifying experience; and a focus on the middle market. This combination can be effective and credibility in firm defense work related to accounting lawsuits. For more information, contact Sheila Enriquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee Benefit Plan Compliance
The Department of Labor (DOL) requires many defined benefit plans to have an annual audit, which can be time consuming and costly, even for a plan with fewer than 1000 employees.
How to Prepare: Briggs & Veselka’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit group is in the top 1% of all accounting firms in terms of the number of plans audited; we are recognized as thought leaders in the area and offer reasonable rate structure uniquely suited for middle market professional services firms. For more information, contact Meresa Morgan at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizations We Serve
- Law Firms and Their Partners
- Medical Practices and Physicians
- Engineering Companies
- Architectural Firms and Their Partners
- Title Companies
- Employee Beneﬁt Consulting Firms
- Financial Planning Service Providers
- Other CPA ﬁrms
- Professional Service Recruiting Firms