Audit Shareholder, CPA, CFF, CVA, JD
- B.S. in Public Accounting, summa cum laude, from Mercy College
- M.B.A. at Long Island University, with Distinction
- J.D. from the University of Houston Law Center
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Business Valuation
- Forensic & Litigation Support
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
Sheila Enriquez, JD, CPA, CFF, CVA offers a powerful blend of financial expertise and legal perspective to her publicly traded and privately held company clients.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- American Association of Attorney-CPAs (AAA-CPA)
- Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) serving in the State Board of Directors
- Houston Chapter’s Executive Committee serving as President-elect.
MORE ABOUT SHEILA
Sheila has served as a consulting and testifying expert witness in various cases involving claims such as breach of contract, fraud, fraudulent transfer, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, shareholder oppression, and employment cases. In her capacity as an expert, she has performed forensic investigations, valuations, asset tracing, and economic damages/lost profits calculations, and provided expert testimony in court and in depositions.