Tax Principal, CPA
- Washington State University
- B.A. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Agribusiness
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Michelle has extensive experience in tax compliance and consulting for individuals and middle-market business clients. Michelle’s 19-year career includes 10 years of public accounting and 9 years of accounting experience in industry. Michelle has worked with companies in financial institutions, oil & gas, manufacturing, wholesale, service companies, and professional services companies on a wide range of engagements.
She has a strong background in large and middle market clients including tax return preparation and review, tax planning, and consulting.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Co-chair on the Houston Chapter’s Tax Expo & CPE Committees