Tax Director, CPA
- University of Houston
- M.S. in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Marilyn has more than 25 years of experience providing services in taxation. Her experience includes a specialization in oil and gas taxation, focusing on exploration and production.
She is also currently responsible for managing financial institutions tax work for the firm.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)