Tax Shareholder, CPA
- B.S. in Accounting from Houston Baptist University
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Lynell has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting providing services to clients in a wide variety of industries. She is experienced in federal, state and international tax compliance for corporate, partnership and trust entities.
She partners with her clients to achieve the lowest overall effective annual tax rate at both the business and personal level. She assists clients with both business tax planning as well as estate tax planning. Not only has she provided services to many of Houston’s great closely-held entities, she has also provided tax services to many of the large energy sector companies.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs, and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Recipient of the CPA Exam “Top Ten” award