Audit Shareholder, CPA
- University of Houston
- BBA in Accounting & Finance
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
Lesley has more than 20 years of public accounting experience serving both public and private clients in the financial services, manufacturing, consumer products, and home builder industries.
Prior to joining Briggs & Veselka, Lesley worked as a Big 4 audit partner. She has a proven track record in performing financial statement audits, Sarbanes Oxley implementation, IPO’s, and mergers and acquisitions, along with further experience in purchase price accounting, lease accounting and stock-based compensation accounting.
Lesley also served as the Chief Financial Officer for a Houston area hydro-excavation company and oversaw all financial aspects of the company including human resources and IT.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG)
- Mentor for Rise Mentoring Program through the Pearland Independent School District