Laura FreudenbergerAudit Shareholder, CPA firstname.lastname@example.org 713-353-1916
- B.S.B.A. from Ohio State University
- M.B.A. from the University of New Orleans
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
- Public Company Audit & Attestation
Laura has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting. Laura’s attention to client service and commitment to quality makes her a valuable resource to any company, public or private.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA),
- East End Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s Finance Exchange
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and has served on its Light the Night Leadership Committee.
MORE ABOUT LAURA
Laura is in charge of the firm’s internal quality control system, including coordinating external peer reviews and inspections performed by the AICPA and the PCAOB.