Business Advisory Shareholder, CPA
- B.S. in Accounting from the University of Houston
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Restaurants & Hospitality
- Business Advisory
David leads the firm’s Business Advisory practice and the Financial Institutions practice with more than 30 years of experience, providing internal audit, SOX compliance, information technology, loan review consulting services, accounting support, efficiency analysis and policy and procedure development services to various industries.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA)
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
MORE ABOUT DAVID
During his career he has served as the chief risk officer and internal audit director for a publicly-traded financial services company.