International Tax Principal, CPA
- University of Colorado
- B.A. in Accounting
- University of Denver
- Masters of Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Professional Services
- High Net Worth
- Corporate Tax Planning & Compliance
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
- International Tax Services
- Universal Tax Services
Crystal works closely with multinational companies and their owners in providing both domestic and international tax planning, consulting and compliance services. Her broad experience enables her to provide comprehensive value-added services with an emphasis on efficient tax structure, risk management and facilitating successful growth for a client’s business at home and abroad.
Crystal has worked with firms throughout the world through her global network of professional services firms. She focuses on building a team of quality in-country advisors and specialists to collaborate in providing the best strategies for her clients in navigating the global marketplace.
In her 18 year career, she has focused her practice on middle market entrepreneurial companies working side by side with business owners in growing their businesses both domestically and abroad.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs (TSCPA) and its Houston Chapter
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)