Tax Shareholder, CPA
- Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Individual Tax Planning & Compliance
Bob has more than 45 years of experience providing tax services for clients in various industries. He began his career with Arthur Andersen & Co. in Tulsa, Oklahoma and later transferred to the Houston, Texas office. His efforts have always been concentrated in the area of taxation, developing experience in a broad range of businesses representing local, national and multinational interests.
Leaving Andersen in 1981, he acquired a local practice in Houston and wit his other shareholders, Randy Lange and Rick Westerfield, continued to build a practice across numerous industries and with high net worth clients. Bob served as president of Vacek, Lange & Westerfield, P.C. He continues his endeavors to provide the same quality of professional services for his current clientele.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past President of the Houston Business & Estate Planning Council