Audit Shareholder, CPA
- B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Miami University
- MBA from the University of Dayton
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Acquisition & Divestiture
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
With more than 20 years of experience in both the public and private sectors, Andy’s audit experience includes both external and internal audit. Andy has also been on “the other side of the desk” operating as a contract controller and CFO.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
MORE ABOUT ANDY
In addition to adding value to his clients, Andy enjoys giving back to the community and the profession. Andy recently taught a class on mergers and acquisitions at a Houston based university and has also served as a treasurer and consultant to a local private school. He is actively involved as a mentor in The First Tee organization, a non-profit with a mission to provide educational programs that build character and values through the game of golf.