Audit Shareholder, CPA
- B.S. from the University of Redlands in Redlands, California
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Private Company Audit & Attestation
Adam has over twelve years of public accounting experience.
Adam takes pride in providing pro-active, forward thinking advice that is focused on assisting his clients on meeting their business goals with an emphasis on commitment and loyalty to delivering a high quality client service approach to exceed his client’s expectations.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 2016 Houston CPA Society “Outstanding Young CPA” recipient
- 2015 TSCPA “Rising Star” recipient
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs
- Board of Directors for the Houston Chapter of the TSCPA
- Coordinating Director for the Public Relation and Accelerate Leadership committee, in addition to being a member of the TSCPA’s Houston Chapter audit committee.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the Surety Association of Houston
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and serves as a committee member for the Membership Committee and Young Professional Leadership Program of the CFMA.
- Serves as the Firm’s committee leader for the audit department’s recruiting committee and internship program.